Do You Know of a Middle or High School Student who is Interested in a Health Science Career?
Join the *FREE* Mentoring in Medicine Virtual Science Camp! Students can log-in and watch the program “live” from the comfort of their home or attend the actual camp in the Bronx. Students around the country will be participating from their internet-connected computer.
Register Today at www.mimvc2.eventbrite.com
Dates: Monday, August 5, 2013 – Friday, August 16, 2013
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm EST
Students will have a chance to:
– Explore the Anatomy, Physiology and Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
– Learn Science Study Strategies that Really Work
– Create a Health Technology Project
– Become a Community Health Ambassador
– Compete in the Science and Health Fair for Prizes
– Network with Health Professionals
– Join the Fun
If you are in NYC, we have a few seats available in our classroom studio at Lehman College in the Bronx.
Find more information at www.mimvc2.eventbrite.com
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, August 1, 2013
Over the past 10 years, Mentoring in Medicine has helped thousands of students around the country in their pursuit of a medical career. You can learn more about the organization at www.MedicalMentor.org
Thank you in advance for helping to spread the word!