Do you need someone to help you think through a for-profit or non-profit business idea? Are you looking for a way to get your next big promotion?
I’m offering you a F^REE 10-minute coaching session. The intake questions listed in this post will focus your concepts for maximum profitability. If you decide to pass on the coaching session, I’m confident that these questions will help to refine your idea.
You can pick a time for today or over the weekend. Time waits for no one. Select several possible days/times at https://tungle.me/andrewmorrison
Once I confirm a time, you can call me at 914-633-0725
Before we begin, try your best to e-mail your reply to the following questions. You can keep the answers short.
Place “Coaching Questions” in the subject header. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the coaching session is helpful, I would like you to consider becoming a member of my Small Business Camp Network. If you join by Monday, June 6th I can feature your idea at the upcoming PowerNetworking conference (http://frasernet.com/)
Learn more about the Small Business Camp Network and the thousands of dollars in business building resources at http://smallbusinesscamp.com/network/
I look forward to serving as your catalyst for change!
1. Do you have a website? If so, please share?
2. What’s your for-profit or non-profit concept?
3. What makes you uniquely qualified to pursue this idea?
4. What’s the one area of your business that you enjoy doing?
5. What’s the biggest thing you are working on now?
6. Where do you tend to get stuck?
7. Who are your best clients?
8. Where and How do you make most of your money?
9. Do you have any special events coming up?
10. Where do you see your company in 6 months? How about 18 months?
11. How can I best support you?
12. What’s your cell number?
13. What’s the one area of your business that you DISLIKE the most?
14. What service/products do you plan to purchase over the next 90 days to expand your business?
Please forward this message to any of your friends who are always talking about doing something but need some extra support.
Expect the Best,
Small Business Camp
P.S. Thousands of people are set to attend PowerNetworking Conference in Atlanta. Members of my Small Business Camp Network will be featured at my booth and during my presentation. I need you to take advantage of this offer by Monday, June 6th. Sign-up now at http://smallbusinesscamp.com/network/
UPCOMING EVENTS and SPECIAL OFFERS
FREE> training in loan modifications, short sales and credit restoration. Visit http://triseminar.eventbrite.com/
George Fraser’s PowerNetworking Conference in Atlanta, GA
Launch Party for Small Business Camp Authors
Saturday, June 25th
WRITE Your Book in 12 Hours
Spend a day with a community of individuals who are committed to writing a book in a day! Imagine creating a small 20 to 48 page book that brands your brilliance. Just call-in during the day to receive the education and motivation to become a self-published author. Register at http://12hrbook.eventbrite.com/