Before you say, “That’s not possible!” allow me to offer my definition of a book. In this age of information overload, consumers are not looking to read a 300-page essay that attempts to explain everything under the sun. People are seeking a 40 to 100-page book that offers focused information and insight on a particular problem.
From the comfort of your home, we can work together to get your book done in 12 hours. Visit http://12hrbook.eventbrite.com/ to see the upcoming dates.
Listen to a more detailed recording of this blog post at http://www.cinchcast.com/andrew-morrison/ask-andrew/228397
The process we will follow includes:
1. Clear your schedule. Create a 12-hour block of time that allows for minimum interruptions.
2. Pick a niche by selecting a group of people with an emotional commitment to pay you money to solve their problems.
3. Identify your ideal reader
4. Conduct research. Find news stories that enlarge the problem
5. Include public domain articles from other authors – www.goarticles.com and www.articlewarehouse.com are great places to start
6. Develop your 7 to 10 step signature process. Each step can be a chapter in the book.
7. Another approach is to create a books of lists – ex. “101 Ways to …..”
– – – – – –
Psst … How would you like for me to serve as your virtual VP of marketing for an entire year! If you have a great for-profit or non-profit idea, then I’m the person to help increase your revenue in record time. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this special offer.
– – – – – –
8. Ask a friend to interview you and record the call with www.nocostconference.com or www.freeconferencecall.com
9. Use www.Odesk.com or www.elance.com to find someone to transcribe the call, find an editor and cover designer.
10. Host a conference call, give-away the first draft, get feedback and then print or release it as an e-book (http://blogkindle.com/2010/11/how-to-publish-a-kindle-ebook/)
Listen-in to the recording that I made entitled, “Getting Ready to Write A Book in 12 Hours” (I just love Cinchcast.com. I hope you are using it in your business)
Click on this link: http://www.cinchcast.com/andrew-morrison/ask-andrew/228397
I hope you can make any of these dates from 10am EST until 10pm EST
Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Tuesday, May 31st
Saturday, June 25th
Register at http://12hrbook.eventbrite.com/
Pay once and you can attend any future book writing seminar at no-cost! What are you waiting for? Register today to reserve our low price and let’s get that book going!
Expect the Best,
Small Business Camp
P.S. Upcoming Events
Wednesday, May 25th in Harlem, NY
Come hear the one and only, Dr. Randal Pinkett, Winner of The Apprentice at http://www.1209enterprise.com
George Fraser’s PowerNetworking Conference in Atlanta, GA
Launch Party for Small Business Camp Authors
July 11th-July 22nd
Small Business Youth Summer Camp
Join us on-line or from our main location in New Rochelle, NY as we inspire young people from ages 12 to 24 to launch their own for-profit or non-profit business.
Earn money as an affiliate at http://www.eventbrite.com/affiliate-register?eid=1139838287&affid=5142253
Saturday, August 6th
Small Business Boot Camp in New York City
An intensive all-day event that allows you to work in with just an idea and leave with a winner’s mindset and marketing strategies to grow a for-profit or non-profit organization. Bring a laptop and create a money-making website, attention generating press release, business plan and sales proposals.