During the winter months, I just always seem to think better when I’m in a warm climate.
Orlando, Florida here I come!
You can join me in-person or over the phone.
I plan to host a 3-night Small Business Revival from Tuesday, Jan. 18th until the 20th.
Register at http://sbcorlando.eventbrite.com/
Churches have revival! Why not one for entrepreneurs? Register and let’s get revived again!
Attend by phone and hear several key insights that will jumpstart your non-profit or for-profit business ideas.
Hey … you can blame my brilliance on the sunny weather!
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are based in Florida and would like to join my local marketing team.
Please forward the following to your friends (especially the ones in Florida)
ATTENTION: Business Owners, Sales Executives, Corporate Professionals,
Non-Profit Organizations, Entrepreneurs, Side-Hustlers and any one
with an idea!
GROWING ANY BUSINESS IDEA IN 16 WEEKS
“Peace Andrew! I finally figured out how to do what you’ve been telling me to do for the last few years. Now I’m getting paid $10,000 for 3 days work and big sponsorships from companies like Target. Best of all, I’m able to teach my members exactly how I did it! Thanks!” -Hotep, President of www.hustleuniversity.org
Attend this seminar to learn how to expand any for-profit or non-profit idea in less time and with less effort. Don’t waste your time trying to figure out the keys to success all by yourself. You can join a group of committed individuals who can offer you the proper support and encouragement.
You can join us in-person in Orlando or via the telephone
Learn the 11 Principles to turning you concepts into cash:
1. Purpose – What’s your calling? What gives you a sense of purpose?
2. Problem – What business or societal problem are you uniquely qualified to solve?
3. Partner – What organization with money or reach is experiencing this problem?
4. Product – A product is the best way to establish credibility with a potential partner. Can you produce a pamphlet, book, DVD or audio CD
that will extend your brand?
5. Project – Conduct research and allow your partner to suggest the specific project for you to develop.
6. People – Who needs to be on your team to create the product and execute the project?
7. Proposal – Draft a two-page document that speaks to your partner’s problems
8. Presentation – Listen carefully and ask leading questions
9. Positioning – How will you build a brand to attract and convert prospects into customers?
10. Priorities – What needs to get done first? How will you manage your time?
11. Profit – Develop clarity around your income goals.
Attend and you could win a FREE registration to
Small Business Camp Weekend ($997 value) – http://productweekend.eventbrite.com/
In-Person: International Palms Resort
6515 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Time: 7pm-8pm EST
Dates: Tuesday, January 18th
Wednesday, January 19th
Thursday, January 20th
Doors open at 6:30pm EST. Event starts promptly at 7pm
Attend in-person or register to listen via the telephone.
TELEPHONE: RSVP to receive the dial-in information
You can learn how to:
– Generate sales online
– Build your brand with video
– Package your ideas for profit
– Write a book in a weekend
– Get featured in print and broadcast media
– Attract a team with no money
– Create a 2-page document for investors
– Secure a celebrity endorser
– Go from websites to blogs
– Establish a community with social media
– Maintain a winner’s mindset
– Partner with a non-profit
– Manage your time for maximum results
– Join a mastermind group
Andrew Morrison, President of Small Business Camp is an international
business coach and motivational speaker. He appeared on the Oprah
Winfrey Show and has trained thousands of entrepreneurs from Hawaii to