Are you really listening to your clients? Are you so enamored with the way you deliver your products/services that you are unwilling to change your approach?
I often remind people to move from content to context. You must always be open to a new “context” for your content. Just a few days before the Christmas holiday, a client suggested something that I think is simply brilliant! Here’s an idea that other coaches and consultants can use to grow their practice.
I would never think to offer my services over the Holiday season. But this client told me that she took some time off and her work load was slow. Now is the best time for her to work on completing specific marketing assignments.
Wait a minute ….. You mean to tell me that you are willing to give me some money just days before Christmas and work on your website between now and New Year’s Day. “Yes!” came the response.
Well … I’ll be …..
So, here’s the offer I want to share with you and feel free to modify for your own business …
14 Day Business Accelerator Program
For the next 14 days, I’m willing to offer you one (1) 15-minute coaching call per day to in order to complete agreed upon tasks. That’s right – daily calls for 14 days! This is only for serious people who want to get things done!
We don’t have to talk everyday but I am here to support you in developing a strategy, reviewing copy, identifying resources and engaging your best prospects.
We can work to ….
– Develop a clear strategy to build a non-profit or for-profit
– Review website and create Facebook groups
– Outline of a home study course, book or audio CD
– Actually record and edit a video or audio product
– Launch a store to sell your product
– Marketing plan for upcoming events
– Teach you how to use various online marketing tools
– Pricing strategies that generate long-term profits
– Identify other organizations that can support your brand
– Create a focused offer for a squeeze page website to build your database
– Invite to a free tele-seminar
– Developing a press release
– Use social media to attract qualified clients
– Letter to Fortune 100 prospects
– Plan to build a team of interns
– Sponsorship proposal
– Advice on crafting a business plan
– And whatever other projects we can get done in 14 days!
You also receive the Small Business Camp Home Study course ($147 value with 11 audio CDs an 150-page manual) and registration to an upcoming Small Business Boot Camp ($997 value)
The cost is $597.
Send your phone number to email@example.com to speak further about this offer. I can only handle five (5) people. Let me know your level of interest ASAP.
Enjoy your holidays! I know that I’ll be working!
Expect the Best,
Small Business Camp