In the movies, there’s always a secret weapon that helps the heroes to vanquish their enemies. We all have obstacles and challenges to face on our road to success. You have probably developed specific skills and strategies that have helped you become victorious in almost any situation.
Ramon Williamson, my business coach, once remarked, “Your future success is hidden in your daily habits.”
What are you doing today to reach your long-term goals? At www.16weekchallenge.com our job is to hold you accountable to your daily success habits. Make sure to join today.
I would like to introduce you to my secret weapon. For the past 20 years, this one thing has enabled me to develop a sense of clarity and focus that’s out-of-this-world.
Are you ready for it? Here it goes ….
Did you miss it? Here it goes again ….
My secret weapon is actually SILENCE! That’s right …. SILENCE! Yup, doing absolutely nothing.
Our culture tends to only place a high value on activity. I’ve discovered that a daily practice of silence will allow you to actually do more in less time.
Here are a few tips to start your own practice:
1. Start now. After reading this e-mail, just sit and be still as you inhale/exhale 10x.
2. Notice your feelings. How do you feel after taking those ten deep breaths?
3. Start tonight. Before you drift to sleep, sit-up straight in a chair, close your eyes and be still for 10-minutes.
4. Start tomorrow morning. Let’s do this again, the first thing in the morning.
5. Begin to listen to your life. As you practice silence, your internal dialogues will begin to subside and you will become present to the joy of silence.
You now have insight to my secret weapon. How you use this weapon is up to you.
Expect the Best,
Small Business Camp